Monday, January 20, 2014

MAINEIAC


 First week of the transfer=success!


It's been a crazy week, but it has been great! It has been a whole new experience being in a trio. Everything takes so much longer to do, but we'll get everything figured out soon! My new companions are Sister Jackman and Sister Berg. Sister Jackman came out with me and we served in the same district the whole 6 months I was in Newport, and she was in Lyndon! So we know each other and have been on quite a few exchanges. Sister Berg has been out about 10 months. Her last area was Montpelier Vermont.

So I don't have a ton of time to email today so I will just share some highlights and miracles from the week!

We'll start with the miracles! So ELIZA HAS A BAPTISMAL DATE! she is scheduled to be baptized on Feb. 1st so everyone please keep her in your prayers! we are so excited for her.

Sunday was a big miracle too! The Tippetts made us cookies to take around to our investigators or whoever we wanted to go and see and because of that we were able to stop by 6 peoples homes and had great conversations with them and established really good relationships with them too!

Another highlight and miracle this week was the weather! We had several days of warm weather....well we now consider upper 40's to be warm. We even got to go running outside three days in a row! Talk about a miracle! I forgot how much I love being able to exercise outside! 




The work here is gong so well and I absolutely love it! Sorry this email is short, but I hope you all know how much I love being out here serving a mission!

Peace and Blessings from ME


Sister Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment