Monday, July 29, 2013

Sister Dixon update


Sister Dixon is still alive and doing very well. Not many would know this due to her slacker sister/ blog manager. I’m going to put up all of her letters to this point and then hopefully keep on top of things from now on. You will see from her letters what a wonderful missionary she is, but thought I should throw in a shout out to my amazing little sister. She is such a hard worker and so great at always doing what is right. I am so proud of her for throwing herself into the work and doing her very best to spread the gospel. She knows it is true and lives her life in a way that shows her beliefs.  She sees the best in everyone and is a friend to all. I love her so very much and I am happy to share her wonderful successes with anyone who reads her blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment