Monday, July 28, 2014

WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEK


We have had another incredible week.

It started off great on Monday when we had a church tour with Susie and Eddie. Eddie used to always tell us that the walls would cave in if he ever came into the church. Well I am happy to report that the walls are still standing and Eddie and his wife Susie came to a church tour!!! It was marvelous. The Spirit was so strong and they feel that they will be attending church soon! WOW!

We had Zone Conference on Tuesday which is an all day event! We got up around 4:30 a.m. and we got back to Dover at 8 p.m. I love living in the sticks! Zone Conference was incredible though. We got such incredible training on so many wonderful things! Our leaders are inspired.

The rest of the week was filled with many tender mercies and a lot of great experiences, too numerous to mention them all. I know this email is even shorter than last weeks, but I simply want to share how much I love doing this work. It is so incredibly hard, but absolutely miraculous every single day! I love you all so so much and hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment