Monday, December 1, 2014

SHORT N SWEET


Oh boy this might be a little crazy.....

I got a little distracted with emails so I've got eight minutes to share the week we've had! So here it goes!

We are going to start with Tuesday. Zone interviews. So I had my exit interview on Tuesday...... I thought for sure that would make reality hit a little more that my mission was coming to it's end, but it didn't. It was an incredible interview with President Stoker and I got some incredible counsel and advice for life, but that still did not change the fact that I don't think my mission is actually coming to an end.

....Well I just got distracted again so now we're down to two minutes ha ha ha. I just want to finish by sharing my testimony. The past few weeks I have been focusing and studying and praying a lot to strengthen my faith. I've wanted to strengthen my faith and understanding that God loves me individually and I wanted to strengthen my personal conviction and testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel. I want you all to know that prayer is real, God does love us individually and the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth. I can't say enough about the happiness that I have felt this past week. It is a happiness that only comes from the gospel. So my invitation to you this week is to seek this happiness. "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever" Ether 12:41

I love you all! Sorry for the short email, but I will amp up the prayers for all of you this week :) Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Sister Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment