Monday, September 29, 2014

TURNING OUTWARD

This week has been AWESOME......very long but so incredible. That is just the way week one goes.
So Tuesday started off nice and early with our drive to New Hampshire to meet my new companion Sister McVey. She is from California and she is great! Her family recently moved to Spanish Fork, about a year and a half ago which is pretty exciting! This transfer is already off to a great start.
This week has kind of been a blur, but it really has been such a fun week. We found two new investigators that are super solid!
I wish I had time to write all the incredible things that happened this week, but just know that so many great things occurred!
This week I saw so many ways that God exists. I wanted to share a few of them, and I hope that some of you were a little more aware of His existence this past week. Obviously being in Vermont during this time of here it is hard NOT to believe that there is a God. The beauty that surrounds us never ceases to amaze me. I was also even more aware of the little ways that He answered my prayers and allowed little things to fall into place throughout each day.
To quickly get to my goal for this week, it is to turn outward. This week I want to encourage everyone to turn outward, whatever that may mean for you. For me this means that I am going to put all my focus on others rather than myself, especially in my prayers. I know that God already knows what I am in need of and what my desires are so I am going to put all my energy into praying for those around me. I am nearly out of time so that is all I have for this week! I hope that everyone can turn outward this week and to reach out to those who need a hand :)


I love you all!
Sister Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment