Monday, March 11, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

Mt. Timpanogos Temple
Draper Temple
All my life I have dreamed of the day that I would be able to enter the temple.  We even sang songs about this marvelous place in primary.  On Saturday March 2nd, 2013, this dream came true.  I went through the Mt. Timpanogos temple.  What an incredible experience!  The temple truly is the House of the Lord.  This past week has been filled with so many great blessings and temple visits.  The day I was able to go through the temple, my incredible roommate Elaine also went through.  I was very blessed to be able to attend her session just a few hours after my own.  A few days later we had a wonderful opportunity to go to a late night session at the Salt Lake temple with hundreds of young single adults in our area.  To top off this great week of temple attendance I was able to be present when my best friend Chantel was married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Draper temple.  I am so grateful for how blessed we are to have so many temples so close to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment